Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas treats

Ok, so it's nearly Christmas. You know what that means; ordering presents and waiting for them. I myself am not particularly a good waiter. But that's only because I want the presents I've got for people to arrive before Christmas Eve Eve so that I can wrap them and give them to the people. I don't really mind about when mine come, as long as they do, especially my clothes!
But, there's another thing that happens near Christmas...I make lots of Christmas treats for my family and friends (myself included of course)!
This week, I'm intending to make nutmeg and cinnamon cookies with colourful icing. I hope they turn out well and taste nice, and that the icing looks good!
Have fun guys and don't forget to do some cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment